Information pursuant to Sect. 5 German
Telemedia Act (TMG)
SRT Resistor Technology GmbH
Am Farrnbach 10
Commercial Register: HRB 1918
Registration court: Fürth/Bayern
Dipl.-Phys. Werner Kühnl
Dipl.-Ök. Detlef Holst
Dr.-Ing. Lutz Baumann
Dr. rer. nat. Stephan Prucker
Dipl.-Kffr. Liliana Mueller, ppa.
Phone. +49 9103 7952-0
Telefax +49 9103 5128
Sales tax identification number according to Sect. 27 a of the Sales Tax Law: DE 179170372
Information regarding professional liability insurance
Name and registered office of the insurer:
Scope of insurance:
Responsible for the content according to Sect. 55, paragraph 2 RStV
Dr.-Ing. Lutz Baumann
Am Farrnbach 10
EU dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR):
Our e-mail address can be found in the site notice.
Dispute resolution proceedings in front of a consumer arbitration
We are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings in front of a consumer arbitration board.
Terms of sale and terms of delivery of SRT Resistor Technology GmbH
- 1 General matters
(1) For all consignments and other services our following terms of sale and terms of delivery are valid without any exceptions; they are only valid for entrepreneurs regarding §14 BGB.
(2) Terms which are at variance with normal terms of the person ordering are expressly contradicted. If the ordered goods are unconditionally accepted we assume our business conditions have been accepted.
(3) The including and the interpretation of theseterms of business conditions is regulated as well as the completion and the interpretation of legal transactions with the person who placed the order himself without any exception according to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. If these terms or other texts are translated into other languages than German, German remains the language in which the texts are legally valid.
(4) Deals made beyond these terms and legal verbal agreements are only legally valid if we agree to them in written form.
- 2 Offers , conclusions of a contract and performance capacity
(1) Our offers are subject to change.
(2) An order is accepted if we mail our acknowledgement of order or the delivery note.
(3) For the extent, the type and the date of contractually owed performance owed by contract only our acknowledgement of order is significant if not opposed to in writing within 14 days after having been placed.
(4) Changes in construction, specification and type of buld are subject to change even after sending off an acknowledgement of order as far as these alterations do not oppose to the acknowledgement of order or to other specifications of the purchaser. The purchaser will also accept further suggestions concerning alterations as far as these are acceptable for him.
(5) Partial delivery to an acceptable extent is valid.
- 3 Prices and terms of payment
(1) Our prices are ex works, excluding packaging and other shipping costs and transportation costs . Packaging must be paid by the purchaser. Taking back of packaging can only be accepted if there are laws to enforce this measure. In no case will there be issued a credit note for taken back packaging.
(2) If the time allowed for payment is exceeded we will request for 5 percent interest from the maturity date until the date of the receipt of the first payment.
(3) In case of delay in payment our commitment for further delivery will be suspended, however, the person ordering is still obliged to meet our requirements.
(4) Offsetting and retaining are excluded except for the case that the offsetting request is stated without doubt and is legally valid.
- 4 Ownership claim
(1) We claim ownership of the delivered goods until they have been fully paid for. The ownership claim is also valid until any claims including future claims and conditional claims are met concerning the business relationship between us and the person ordering.
(2) The purchaser is not entitled to protective conveyance of the goods or to pawning of the goods, however, he is entitled to further disposal of the reserved goods in an orderly act of business. All claims towards business partners resulting from this and all sideline rights are assigned to us. The purchaser, however, is revocably entitled to collect the claims from resale for us until revocation or until payment is discontinued. After revocation ofthe direct debit mandate the person ordering is obliged to submit to us the necessary information and documents.
(3) The orderer commits himself to oppose to foreclosure (especially seizure) of the goods delivered under retainment of ownership through others and to let us know about this immediately.
(4) If the goods are processed or attached to other objects this is done for SRT. In this case the retainment of ownership is projected onto the complete new good. The orderer acquires a fraction of ownership equivalent to the proportion of the value of his goods compared to the goods we delivered. In the case of disposal of the new goods the orderer hereby assigns all his claims/rights from further disposal against the customer with all sideline rights to SRT for safety reasons. The assignment, however, is only valid for the amount equivalent to the amount SRT stated on its bill for the reserved goods which were processed, changed/altered or attached to some thing. Regarding the seizure of the claim paragraph 2 is valid.
(5) If the amount of all our existing securities for existing claims rises afterwards by more than 20 percent we will release a certain amount of securities selected by us if requested by the orderer.
(6) If the orderer neglects his obligations espacially delay in payment SRT is entitled to withdraw from the contract and to take back the goods; the orderer is obliged to hand over the goods.
- 5 Delivery time
(1) The statement of a delivery date is made with discretion and is extended adequately if the orderer delays or fails to meet the co-operational acts he agreed upon especially if specifications or technical documents are not present or if they require further evaluation. The same applies to measures such as industrial dispute especially strike and lockout as well as to the occurrance of unexpected obstacles which are beyond our area of influence, for example: delay in delivery of a pre-traffic difficulties or difficulties in the company, lack of raw material or lack of energy, etc. An
adequate extension of the delivery date is also given if the orderer arranged for changes to be made on the ordered goods.
(2) Acknowledged delivery dates are met if the goods are sent ex works within a time frame of 5 working days before and 3 working days after the date.
(3) If delivery is not made on the acknowledged date the person ordering can be granted a period of grace of 4 weeks with the statement that he will withdraw from the contract after fruitless expiration of the contract. Only after this deadline and after gross negligence is it possible to receive a replacement for the immediate damage. Replacements for following damages is excluded. The regulation of paragraph 1 is not affected by this.
(4) In any case the delivery is dependent on previous payment of outstanding items.
- 6 Transition of risk
(1) Shipment is made at the risk of the purchaser.
(2) If the shipment of the goods is delayed due to reasons the purchaser is responsible for or if the purchaser requests shipment at a later date, the risk is given to the person ordering from the day readiness to ship the goods was stated.
- 7 Guarantee
(1) The purchaser must check the goods immediately after receipt and must indicate in written form possible damages before processing the goods at the latest within 14 days after receipt. If the damage was not obvious while checking the goods a written notice of defect must be made immediately after discovery of the damage.
(2) For damages caused by inapropriate storage, processing or usage of our products no guarantee is granted. This is especially valid for solderability if stored at temperatures above 25 °C and for more than 50% humidity or if stored longer than one year.
(3) Requests for guarantee made by the person ordering are restricted to afterward repairs or replacement delivery. If the following replacement fails the person ordering is entitled to request either decrease of payment or of cancellation of the contract.
(4) Further claims of the person ordering especially due to damage at following usage as far as these do not result from defects which were of assured properties, are invalid. This is not valid for bad intention, gross negligence or negligence of essential responsibilities of contract concerning SRT.
(5) The claim for guarantee made by the purchaser are limited to 12 months.
- 8 Place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) Place of performance for all deliveries and payments and for all other rights and responsibilities for both business partners is Cadolzburg.
(2) Place of jurisdiction is the law court responsible for our company town. Alternatively we are entitled to take legal action at a court which is responsible for the area or branch office of the purchaser.
- 9 Salvatorical clause, data protection
(1) The invalidity of some regulations of these business terms or of its components does not interfere with the effectiveness of the remaining regulations. Both business partners are obliged to replace an invalid regulation with a regulation which is effective for their economical success within a frame of best interest, as far as the contents of the contract is not essentially altered through this; the same is valid if a matter which requires settling is not explicitly regulated.
(2) We are entitled to save the data we received concerning the business relationships with others and concerning the purchaser and this also stated in §33 BDSG.
Liability for Contents
As service providers, we are liable for own contents of these websites according to Paragraph 7, Sect. 1 German Telemedia Act (TMG). However, according to Paragraphs 8 to 10 German Telemedia Act (TMG), service providers are not obligated to permanently monitor submitted or stored information or to search for
evidences that indicate illegal activities. Legal obligations to removing information or to blocking the use of information remain unchallenged. In this
case, liability is only possible at the time of knowledge about a specific violation of law. Illegal contents will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
Liability for Links
Our offer includes links to external third party websites. We have no influence on the contents of those websites, therefore we cannot guarantee for those contents. Providers or administrators of linked websites are always responsible for their own contents.
The linked websites had been checked for possible violations of law at the time of the establishment of the link. Illegal contents were not detected at the time of the linking. A permanent monitoring of the contents of linked websites cannot be imposed without reasonable indications that there has been a violation of law.
Illegal links will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
Contents and compilations published on these websites by the providers are subject to German copyright laws. Reproduction, editing, distribution as well as the use of any kind outside the scope of the copyright law require a written permission of the author or originator. Downloads and copies of these websites are
permitted for private use only. The commercial use of our contents without permission of the originator is prohibited.
Copyright laws of third parties are respected as long as the contents on these websites do not originate from the provider. Contributions of third parties on this site are indicated as such. However, if you notice any violations of copyright law, please inform us. Such contents will be removed immediately.
The following information will provide you with an easy to navigate overview of what will happen with your personal data when you visit this website. The term “personal data” comprises all data that can be used to personally identify you. For detailed information about the subject matter of data protection, please consult
our Data Protection Declaration, which we have included beneath this copy.
Data recording on this website
Who is the responsible party for the recording of data on this website (i.e. the “controller”)?
The data on this website is processed by the operator of the website, whose contact information is available under section “Information Required by Law” on this website.
How do we record your data?
We collect your data as a result of your sharing of your data with us. This may, for instance be information you enter into our contact form. Other data shall be recorded by our IT systems automatically or after you consent to its recording during your website visit. This data comprises primarily technical information (e.g. web browser, operating system or time the site was accessed). This information is recorded automatically when you access this website.
What are the purposes we use your data for?
A portion of the information is generated to guarantee the error free provision of the website. Other data may be used to analyse your user patterns.
What rights do you have as far as your information is concerned?
You have the right to receive information about the source, recipients and purposes of your archived personal data at any time without having to pay a fee for such disclosures. You also have the right to demand that your data are rectified or eradicated. If you have consented to data processing, you have the option to revoke this consent at any time, which shall affect all future data processing. Moreover, you have the right to demand that the processing of your data be restricted under certain circumstances. Furthermore, you have the right to log a complaint with the competent supervising agency. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time under the address disclosed in section “Information Required by Law” on this website if you have questions about this or any other data protection related issues.
2. Hosting and Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
This website is hosted by an external service provider (host). Personal data collected on this website are stored on the servers of the host. These may include, but are not limited to, IP addresses, contact requests, metadata and communications, contract information, contact information, names, web page access, and other data generated through a web site.
The host is used for the purpose of fulfilling the contract with our potential and existing customers (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR) and in the interest of secure, fast and efficient provision of our online services by a professional provider (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR). Our host will only process your data to the extent necessary to fulfil its performance obligations and to follow our instructions with respect to such data.
Execution of a contract data processing agreement
In order to guarantee processing in compliance with data protection regulations, we have concluded an order processing contract with our host.
3. General information and mandatory information
The operators of this website and its pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Hence, we handle your personal data as confidential information and in compliance with the statutory data protection regulations and this Data Protection Declaration.
Whenever you use this website, a variety of personal information will be collected. Personal data comprises data that can be used to personally identify you. This Data Protection Declaration explains which data we collect as well as the purposes we use this data for. It also explains how, and for which purpose the information is collected.
We herewith advise you that the transmission of data via the Internet (i.e. through e-mail communications) may be prone to security gaps. It is not possible to completely protect data against third party access.
Information about the responsible party (referred to as the “controller” in the GDPR)
The data processing controller on this website is:
SRT Resistor Technology GmbH
Phone: +49 9103 7952 0
The controller is the natural person or legal entity that single-handedly or jointly with others makes decisions as to the purposes of and resources for the processing of personal data (e.g. names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
Designation of a data protection officer as mandated by law
We have appointed a data protection officer for our company.
RA Frank Keller
Glöckner Keller Rechtsanwälte
Phone: +49 911 2550990
Revocation of your consent to the processing of data
A wide range of data processing transactions are possible only subject to your express consent. You can also revoke at any time any consent you have already given us. To do so, all you are required to do is sent us an informal notification via e-mail. This shall be without prejudice to the lawfulness of any data collection that
occurred prior to your revocation.
Right to object to the collection of data in special cases; right to object to direct advertising (Art. 21 GDPR)
IN THE EVENT THAT DATA ARE PROCESSED ON THE BASIS OF ART. 6 SECT. 1 LIT. E OR F GDPR, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO AT ANY TIME OBJECT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BASED ON GROUNDS ARISING FROM YOUR UNIQUE SITUATION. THIS ALSO APPLIES TO ANY PROFILING BASED ON THESE PROVISIONS. TO DETERMINE THE LEGAL BASIS, ON WHICH ANY PROCESSING OF DATA IS BASED, PLEASE CONSULT THIS DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION. IF YOU LOG AN OBJECTION, WE WILL NO LONGER PROCESS YOUR AFFECTED PERSONAL DATA, UNLESS WE ARE IN A POSITION TO PRESENT COMPELLING PROTECTION WORTHY GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA, THAT OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS OR IF THE PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING IS THE CLAIMING, EXERCISING OR DEFENCE OF LEGAL ENTITLEMENTS (OBJECTION PURSUANT TO ART. 21 SECT. 1 GDPR). IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS BEING PROCESSED IN ORDER TO ENGAGE IN DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO AT ANY TIME OBJECT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR AFFECTED PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF SUCH ADVERTISING. THIS ALSO APPLIES TO PROFILING TO THE EXTENT THAT IT IS AFFILIATED WITH SUCH DIRECT ADVERTISING. IF YOU OBJECT, YOUR
PERSONAL DATA WILL SUBSEQUENTLY NO LONGER BE USED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES (OBJECTION PURSUANT TO ART. 21 SECT. 2 GDPR).
Right to log a complaint with the competent supervisory agency
In the event of violations of the GDPR, data subjects are entitled to log a complaint with a supervisory agency, in particular in the member state where they usually maintain their domicile, place of work or at the place where the alleged violation occurred. The right to log a complaint is in effect regardless of any other administrative or court proceedings available as legal recourses.
Right to data portability
You have the right to demand that we hand over any data we automatically process on the basis of your consent or in order to fulfil a contract be handed over to you or a third party in a commonly used, machine readable format. If you should demand the direct transfer of the data to another controller, this will be done only if it is technically feasible.
SSL and/or TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as purchase orders or inquiries you submit to us as the website operator, this website uses either an SSL or a TLS encryption programme. You can recognise an encrypted connection by checking whether the address line of the browser switches from “https://” to “https://” and also by the appearance of the lock icon in the browser line.
If the SSL or TLS encryption is activated, data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Information about, rectification and eradication of data
Within the scope of the applicable statutory provisions, you have the right to at any time demand information about your archived personal data, their source and recipients as well as the purpose of the processing of your data. You may also have a right to have your data rectified or eradicated. If you have questions about this subject matter or any other questions about personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time at the address provided in section “Information Required by Law.”
Right to demand processing restrictions
You have the right to demand the imposition of restrictions as far as the processing of your personal data is concerned. To do so, you may contact us at any time at the address provided in section “Information Required by Law.” The right to demand restriction of processing applies in the following cases: In the event that you should dispute the correctness of your data archived by us, we will usually need some time to verify this claim. During the time that this investigation is ongoing, you have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
– If the processing of your personal data was/is conducted in an unlawful manner, you have the option to demand the restriction of the processing of your data in lieu of demanding the eradication of this data.
– If we do not need your personal data any longer and you need it to exercise, defend or claim legal entitlements, you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data instead of its eradication.
– If you have raised an objection pursuant to Art. 21 Sect. 1 GDPR, your rights and our rights will have to be weighed against each other. As long as it has not been determined whose interests prevail, you have the right to demand a restriction of the processing of your personal data.
– If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, these data – with the exception of their archiving – may be processed only subject to your consent or to claim, exercise or defend legal entitlements or to protect the rights of other natural persons or legal entities or for important public interest reasons cited by
the European Union or a member state of the EU.
4. Recording of data on this website
Our websites and pages use what the industry refers to as “cookies.” Cookies are small text files that do not cause any damage to your device. They are either stored temporarily for the duration of a session (session cookies) or they are permanently archived on your device (permanent cookies). Session cookies are automatically deleted once you terminate your visit. Permanent cookies remain archived on your device until you actively delete them or they are automatically eradicated by your web browser.
In some cases it is possible that third party cookies are stored on your device once you enter our site (third party cookies). These cookies enable you or us to take advantage of certain services offered by the third party (e.g. cookies for the processing of payment services).
Cookies have a variety of functions. Many cookies are technically essential since certain website functions would not work in the absence of the cookies (e.g. the shopping cart function or the display of videos). The purpose of other cookies may be the analysis of user patterns or the display of promotional messages.
Cookies, which are required for the performance of electronic communication transactions (required cookies) or for the provision of certain functions you want to use (functional cookies, e.g. for the shopping cart function) or those that are necessary for the optimization of the website (e.g. cookies that provide measurable insights into the web audience), shall be stored on the basis of Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. f GDPR, unless a different legal basis is cited. The operator of the website has a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies to ensure the technically error free and optimized provision of the operator’s services. If your consent to the storage of the cookies has been requested, the respective cookies are stored exclusively on the basis of the consent obtained (Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. a GDPR); this consent may be revoked at any time.
You have the option to set up your browser in such a manner that you will be notified any time cookies are placed and to permit the acceptance of cookies only in specific cases. You may also exclude the acceptance of cookies in certain cases or in general or activate the delete function for the automatic eradication of cookies
when the browser closes. If cookies are deactivated, the functions of this website may be limited.
In the event that third party cookies are used or if cookies are used for analytical purposes, we will separately notify you in conjunction with this Data Protection Policy and, if applicable, ask for your consent.
Server log files
The provider of this website and its pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser communicates to us automatically. The information comprises:
– The type and version of browser used
– The used operating system
– Referrer URL
– The hostname of the accessing computer
– The time of the server inquiry
– The IP address
This data is not merged with other data sources.
This data is recorded on the basis of Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. f GDPR. The operator of the website has a legitimate interest in the technically error free depiction and the optimization of the operator’s website. In order to achieve this, server log files must be recorded.
If you submit inquiries to us via our contact form, the information provided in the contact form as well as any contact information provided therein will be stored by us in order to handle your inquiry and in the event that we have further questions. We will not share this information without your consent. The processing of these data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR, if your request is related to the execution of a contract or if it is necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures. In all other cases the processing is based on our legitimate interest in the effective processing of the requests addressed to us (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR) or on your agreement (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR) if this has been requested. The information you have entered into the contact form shall remain with us until you ask us to eradicate the data, revoke your consent to the archiving of data or if the purpose for which the information is being archived no longer exists (e.g. after we have concluded our response to your inquiry). This shall be without prejudice to any mandatory legal provisions – in particular retention periods.
Request by e-mail, telephone or fax
If you contact us by e-mail, telephone or fax, your request, including all resulting personal data (name, request) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. We do not pass these data on without your consent.
These data are processed on the basis of Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. b GDPR if your inquiry is related to the fulfillment of a contract or is required for the performance of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the data are processed on the basis of our legitimate interest in the effective handling of inquiries submitted to us (Art. 6
Sect. 1 lit. f GDPR) or on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. a GDPR) if it has been obtained.
The data sent by you to us via contact requests remain with us until you request us to delete, revoke your consent to the storage or the purpose for the data storage lapses (e.g. after completion of your request). Mandatory statutory provisions – in particular statutory retention periods – remain unaffected.
5. Plug-ins and Tools
Google Web Fonts
To ensure that fonts used on this website are uniform, this website uses so-called Web Fonts provided by Google. When you access a page on our website, your browser will load the required web fonts into your browser cache to correctly display text and fonts.
To do this, the browser you use will have to establish a connection with Google’s servers. As a result, Google will learn that your IP address was used to access this website. The use of Google Web Fonts is based on Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in a uniform presentation of the font on
the operator’s website. If a respective declaration of consent has been obtained (e.g. consent to the archiving of cookies), the data will be processed exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. a GDPR. Any such consent may be revoked at any time.
If your browser should not support Web Fonts, a standard font installed on your computer will be used. For more information on Google Web Fonts, please follow this link:
https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq and consult Google’s Data Privacy Declaration under:
6. eCommerce and payment service providers
Processing of data (customer and contract data)
We collect, process and use personal data only to the extent necessary for the establishment, content organization or change of the legal relationship (data inventory). These actions are taken on the basis of Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. b GDPR, which permits the processing of data for the fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual
actions. We collect, process and use personal data concerning the use of this website (usage data) only to the extent that this is necessary to make it possible for users to utilize the services and to bill for them. The collected customer data shall be eradicated upon completion of the order or the termination of the
business relationship. This shall be without prejudice to any statutory retention mandates.